Here is my ranking of currently available Android phones
- HTC Droid Incredible (Verizon)
- Google Nexus One (ATT, T-Mobile)
- Motorola Droid (Verizon)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
- HTC Legend
Here is my ranking of future (available in next 4 months) Android devices
- HTC EVO 4G – 1GHz Snapdragon/512MB RAM/8MP Cam/720p video recording/WiMax radio
- Samsung Galaxy S – 1GHz custom Samsung ARM processor/512MB RAM/5MP Cam/4″ Super AMOLED Screen
- Motorola Shadow (codename?) – 1GHZ Snapdragon/512MB RAM/8MP Cam/720P video recoding/HDMI/QWERTY/4.3″ screen
Personally, I’d get a Nexus One if I could get one for for $199/$299…not $570. I’m trying to hold out until the Samsung Galaxy S (if it lands on AT&T)….that for the Dell Lightning looks fantastic, even though its a Windows Phone 7 device.
Check back in June for June’s rankings!